Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decorating for Christmas

Black Friday, is when I usually decorate for Christmas.  Why? Because I don't like the crowds, the sales are not worth the crazy madness that is going on.  I would go out just to people watch, but not many of my friends want to get out at 3am to do this.  So we usually decorate.  Well this year, my elves (The Boy and Hubs) did all the work for me on Wednesday.  They were going to just get all the decorations down from upstairs.  I came home on Wednesday evening to this.
Oh how excited I was.  I could not believe my eyes.  Not only did they get everything down, they put it all up.


My whole Living area is done.  I just couldn't believe it.  How I love my guys.  What a wonderful surprise.  Now what would we do on Black Friday?  Well I spent the day looking for some good snack food recipes, while my guys spent the day deer hunting.  We all had homemade cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate, when they came in. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  If you went shopping on black Friday, I hope you got everything you were after.

1 comment:

  1. How nice! My guys do the outside, but the inside is mine. Not necessarily by choice but that's the way it worked out.

    ReplyDelete