Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekends

I love the weekends, it's the time I get to spend with my guys doing absolutely nothing if we wanted.  This weekend was a classic example of that.  Saturday we went to an Estate Sale.  I bought a cookbook I have so many, I like to set down and read them straight through like a paperback novel, when I first get one.  I also bought two new kitchen gadgets, which I'm a junky for.  I love gadgets.  We then spent the rest of the day with my parents, riding the four-wheeler and just visiting.  Oooh we went and looked at new cars, not that I'm wanting one, we just wanted to see how they have changed in the year since we bought ours.  Sunday was a classic Sunday.  Church, home for a big lunch then to do house chores, laundry and get caught up on all the shows we had recorded over the week.   

Hope everyone has a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment