Sunday, February 6, 2011

Berry Bread

It's Sunday. That means I will be taking a little snack for Sunday School.  I grew up in a church where we always had a snack in Sunday school.  So I have made it my duty to bring a snack every Sunday.

Today I decided to do a new recipe.

Berry Bread

4 eggs
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup canola oil
1 tsp vanilla
1tsp almond extract
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups mixed berries (I used frozen)

Mix all the wet ingredients together.  Sift all dry ingredients together.  Combine the two and fold in the berries.  Pour into loaf pans and bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes.

This is a very easy recipe, mix it all up and put in the oven.  It can cook while you are getting ready for church.

No comments:

Post a Comment