Monday, June 6, 2011

NO WAY

I haven't posted anything in over a month.  NO WAY!!  I was going to be so good at this blog thing.  Guess I kinda pushed it aside for life.  So much has happened over the last month where do I begin. 

Hubs went back to work, after four years of being a house husband, this is a big change for all of us.  It is more than a full-time job, he works anywhere from 60 to 70 hours a week.  I have taken the house chores and cooking over, how do you working people keep up?  It's never ending.  Plus trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

My friend Sarah at Sprucehill passed away after fighting like a girl with her bout of cancer.  Sarah I miss you everyday. 

My bestie Julie over at Another Chance Ranch had a mastectomy of her left breast.  She came through the surgery like the fighter she is.  Please continue to keep her in your prayers.  The hard part is just going to start for her.

Me?  I'm still silly Stef.  I have a good post coming up on orthopedic shoes.  Doesn't that grab your attention?
Ha Ha!!!

Talk to you in a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I got on here yesterday and thought the same thing! Over a month! LOL I've done that before. It's okay to take a break! It is YOUR blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete