Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Closet Space

This is the one thing I need more of.  Our house was built before they knew what closet's were.  I think.  No actually in that era you had to pay taxes on each room and a closet was considered a room.  What??  Well my house has a few small closets.  The Boy uses an armorie and there is one in my dressing room, only because of when the upstairs were added.  Now we do have 2 upstairs but they are small and crammed pack full of decorations and whatnots.  But who wants to climb up and down stairs all the time to get something.

So I've been brain storming.  I want to make my dressing room a complete walk in closet.  How fantastic would that be??  I've been looking at ideas on the Internet.  Wow I did not realise how much these cost.

I'm thinking Hubs could probably do a better job and it would cost alot less.  But I hate the remodeling, it just seems to take forever.  Sorry Hubs, I know you are just one man.

I'll let you know what he says when I tell him what I want to do.

1 comment:

  1. My fingers are crossed for a good outcome to the news! :-)

    ReplyDelete