Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Getting healthy

I've been introduced to some new apps for my iphone. They are Dailyburn and Log your run.  I have been trying to eat better and do some exercising.  I have a friend who swears my Log your run.  She post her results every night on facebook.  So now I'm going to do the same.  I like the friendly competition, and it makes me get up a move.  Dailyburn you can upload everything you have eaten and also your exercising.  It tells you how many calories you have left for the day.  It also has great workouts you can do.

I'm not after the perfect body, or to get thin.  I just want to eat a little healthier.  I've been doing so well at work. I've been taking my  lunch, but don't fret I'm still going out to lunch some and having the occasional cheeseburger, fries, or pizza.

Thanks for all the confidence, and support that each one of you brings with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment